Next month marks two years since Slipstream Coaching signed up our very first client, our Rod Tidwell if you will (Jerry Maguire reference / love you Luke!). So now with a couple of years of results for several dozen firms, I know what happens if you exceed your stretch targets. Here are examples from three firms. Read more.
Recent Blog Stories
- Tips from a Wise Owl – Keys to a Successful Partnership in Business
- Bold New Strategies
- Turning your resolutions into reality
- How to ensure your Firm’s business plan is right for you
- Your business coach as a matchmaker
- How to discover gold amongst your current clients
- Putting your clients in the picture
- My first visit to Xerocon
- What happens if you exceed your stretch targets by A LOT?
- Why should I choose you?
- Episode 22 – Lighting Up Your Accounting Firm – Guy Pearson
- Episode 21 – Podcast with Phil Little – Slipstream Coaching’s New Business Coach
- In the Slipstream – Episode 20 – Podcast with Alisdair Barr – Grad Mentor
- In the Slipstream – Episode 19 – Bold Practitioner Interview – Andrew Jago
- In the Slipstream – Episode 18 – Bold Practitioner Interview – Ray Miles
- In the Slipstream – Episode 17 – Interview with a wise owl – Gary Tupicoff
- In the Slipstream – Episode 16 – Bold Practitioner Interview – Phil Little
- In the Slipstream – Episode 15 – “How do I get out?” – Exit strategies for practitioners
- In the Slipstream – Episode 14 – Bold Practitioner Interview – David Boyar
- In the Slipstream – Episode 13 – The BOLD Accountant